Welcome to the Jungle!
Come and ride through the lush and beautiful tropical Jungle of Kapoho. An unforgettable experience on the Big Island! Travel back in time and experience “real” Hawaii, like you’ve never seen it before, on HORSEBACK! Our expert guides will make you feel comfortable and safe on well kept, well trained horses, while providing you with lasting memories. You will meander through the jungle, smelling the sweet aromas of tropical flowers and ripening fruit, spotting colorful birds and wildlife along the way. The trail is a well maintained and safe path taking you on the adventure of a lifetime! The scenery is incredible, so make sure to take it in and bring your camera! After the ride you can enjoy some of the best snorkeling on the island at the Kapoho Tide Pools, or listen to the majestic sound of waves crashing onto the shore, with a relaxing soak in the Geothermal Hot Pond. While you’re on our side of the Island be sure to visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see the most active volcano in the world in all her splendor.
1 1/2HOUR RIDE
• $95 per person, We accept MC, Visa, American Express
• Reservations required
• 24 HR CANCELLATION POLICY STRICTLY ENFORCED
• 9:00 A.M., 11:30 A.M., and 3:00 P.M.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
• No shows or late arrivals(15 minutes past ride time) will not be refunded.
• e-mail: email@example.com
• call or text: 808-333-1859
• From Hilo take Hwy 130 South.
• left on Hwy 132 towards Kapoho.
• Go 4.4 miles, turn left on Noni Farms rd.
• Ride starts at Noni Farms Road
• Ages 10 and up
• Weight limit 240 pounds
• Participants should be in good general health.
• Not recommended for elderly, disabled, or pregnant women
• All participants must sign a waiver
• Suggested attire is long pants & covered shoes
• All medical/physical restrictions must be declared at time of reservation.